In this free half-day seminar learn
test tips and best practices from
Tektronix engineers in a classroom setting. You’ll gain insight on how
to test more efficiently through hands-on labs using today’s latest,
most innovative scopes. Registration is limited. Sign up today to
reserve your spot.
Debugging Your Digital Design Seminar
Join Tektronix experts for a hands-on seminar to learn new test
techniques to not only validate your design, but to quickly
troubleshoot problems using the MDO3000. See for yourself the
power of having six instruments in one oscilloscope.
- Techniques for discovering infrequent events
- Tips for capturing your RF spectrum and using spectrogram
- How to simulate missing signals and stress test your
design using troubleshooting tools for your mixed signal designs
- Debug methods for common serial buses: CAN, LIN, RS-232, USB, I²S
- Methods for quickly measuring voltage: AC, DC and AC+DC RMS
- 4.5 hour Seminar with over 2 hours of hands-on lab using the new MDO3000 Mixed Domain Oscilloscope
- Real-world troubleshooting techniques
- Instant feedback and insight by Tektronix experts
- Lunch provided
This is the text for tab 2.
This is the text for tab 3.
CA, Santa Clara
CA, El Segundo
CA, San Diego
NV, Las Vegas
Attend and Win
Sign up and attend the Tektronix Scope Tour and you’ll be
automatically entered to win a Tektronix MDO3000 Series*.
What People Are Saying About The Event
“I think the seminar is really useful, very well setup.
We get hands-on time with the scopes to play with
-- what engineers love to do.”
“The content was fantastic, lectures were good,
clear and the material was written fantastic.”
“The hands-on step-by-step process was excellent.
Very easy to follow along. I recommend this seminar!”